Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tis the life of an anti-social

Because of the movie P.S. I love you, i have been terribly sick. remind me to not cry for long periods of time because it is negative to my health. among other things. many things are really not good for my health. but since when has something being bad for me ever stopped me from doing anything. it doesnt.

so lets continue from where i left off. Padme. Chubaka. they are in their bliss. whatever. i got fied so everything between padme and i fell apart. i knew it would. im moving back to my home this summer so anything that happens out here shouldnt really matter to me although most of the time i cant help what matters to me and not.

diggory and cho. well i confessed my everlasting love for diggory and i got rejected. because he is still in love with cho. it is pathetic and sad but i did it. now everytime i see either of them i get an interesting feeling that i really screwed up by saying anything. and i know that really isnt fair of me to say because really, why should i keep things bottled up. but still. maybe i really shouldnt have said anything. if only i had that kind of filter on my brain, i would probably be a lot better off.

freddy. now that was a fail. this should teach me for finding interest in older guys, and to tell you the truth, it is not even that they break my heart. because i break theirs. i have done a great job at pushing myself away from him. just because the chase was over. he was too easy of a catch. my game was over much too quickly for my own liking. i stopped liking him. he was getting on my nerves.

my burst of blogging energy has just ended. sadly. i wanted to say more. get more off my chest. but its just not working that way.

No comments: