Saturday, January 24, 2009

the cold airs coming to take its place. you see it comin so embrace

And this is the coldest night of them all
The rain will freeze and snow will fall
To the ground, I'm falling down
I'm stuck here for another day



it is 2 in the morning.
a very ungodly hour to be up at.
tyler is down stairs on the couch.
and im cool with that
i feel like being alone right now.
although if mady were here that would be fantastic

so ive decided that some deity in heaven hates me.
after being house ridden for 2 weeks because of my MS treatment,
i woke up wednesday morning with a lovely bout of pink eye
in both eyes...
someone never wants me to go back to school
not coooool.

i dont think i have ever met anyone in my entire life with more boy drama than me lol
despite having a lovely boyfriend
my relationship with jordan cooper still excels into utter chaos.
tyler knows all about it and perhaps that is why i like him so much
tyler knows i love jordan much more than him and tyler knows that he will probably love someone more than me. but we are taking care of each other in the mean time. and that is why we work.

rawrzorss.
then there is my girl drama. and just for all of you reading my blog that didnt already know this yes i am bisexual. and proud of it. i think that i have the possiblity of finding love in both genders. yep yep.
so yeah for this lovely new semester. i have a class with taylor. i have the biggest crush on this girl. have since world history last year. she knows it too. and now that i have a boyfriend i think that she is starting to have feelings for me again.
i love her timing.

there are a lot of things i want to say.
but i feel like im 10. i feel like im complaining about everything.
to be honest i am so thankful right now though.
i have the most amazing support system.
Out here in SoJo and Back home in Moorpark.
Hell even Choate in Oklahoma.
=]
i have the most amazing friends
and i just want to thank everyone who was there for me when i was in the hospital and when i was bored out of my mind sitting at home these last few weeks.
thank you thank you thank you.

fuck. i need to call blue fish sushi. i hope they are still hiring lol. i need a job haha i need to get some money so i can come visit everyone. <333333333333333333333333

No comments: