Thursday, January 29, 2009

we've run out of words. we've run out of time

We've run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it's over baby bottom line
It's best we don't even talk at all

Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
Let's just call it quits it's probably better
So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause

'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed

'Cause it's over
Girl BOY you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryin to erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl BOY it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over


i dont know what to say to tyler. he's been acting so different and i know its because he is "jealous" of cooper now. even though he promised. he promised that he wouldnt. he promised he wouldnt fall in love with me. he promised. and now you can tell he is. its frustrating. i care about him. but i dont want it. i dont want it anymore. it got too serious for me.

i want to go home. home home. not 10983 sunup way but 7185 pecan ave. my real home.

No comments: